General considerations on social media marketing
It’s a very widespread opinion that everybody entangled the secrets of a successful social media usage and that there couldn’t be an easier segment of a marketing strategy. Then, how come there are so few people in the world that managed to get their hands on real money, taking advantage of these networks? Getting a few likes from friends and relatives is definitely not the same things as peeking the interest of total strangers, constantly subjected to similar information from the competitors. Solving these issues, is the job of social media marketing experts.
The strategy remains centered on the quality of the content, uniqueness and creativity are still the main traits that bring along success. It’s just that the way the creative content manages to express the main point, differs substantially from the PPC or SEO articles. Just imagine your own behavior when scrolling through any of the social media options. It has been proven that the attention window that each user allows himself to focus on a post, before scrolling to the next one, is of no more than a couple of seconds. The message must be powerful and attractive enough to keep the user’s attention for this infinitesimal period of time and make the user look twice.
When it comes to the potential customers in the Arabic market, it’s a well-known fact that you could hardly find a more enthusiast audience for social media than in this part of the world. Even more the reason to call for the services of a professional, as any decision, good or bad, is bound to have its effects seen exponentially.
Different ways to use the various social networks
In order to evaluate a social media management service as performant, it mustn’t focus solely on a single social network, but create a system that integrates more than one, as each offers different advantages and benefits for its users:
- Facebook is the main marketing platform, where it’s simple to get a message across to a multitude of users. The way this network is meant to work, makes it easy to have the information shared between potential customers. The downside is that it’s bound to get to uninterested customers as well, but as long as it came from their friends’ feed and not through paid channels, it reduces the negative side effect for the business.
- Twitter is nothing more than an online short personal journal. Users update their friends on the latest things they find interesting. Making it into their blogs might mean that all their friends that share similar interests are going to find out about your activity.
- LinkedIn assures another type of reach, being a network that ties together those who are working in a similar field, with similar professional abilities. Getting under their eyes could open some doors on an organizational level.
- YouTube is the desired advertising space, as it is demonstrated that the visual impact these commercials have, is higher than in any other way. However, the conversion rate for this particular channel is lower than in other cases, meaning it requires an increased attention in maintaining a balance between the visibility it offers and the additional value it brings as profit.
The services pertaining to social media
There are a few points that make us believe our expertise in the social media domain is needed and can bring the extra boost that this section of the marketing strategy should add:
- The first step we’d take is integrating of the social media marketing service in the SEO strategy, while making the necessary optimizations in code, SEO and general aspect of the website, to sustain this.
- Ensuring content production based on the specific traits that social media requires.
- Recording the analytics that help in further planning, rethinking strategies and taking the important decisions, based on quantitative results.
- Segmentation, choosing the right filter to use on the database, in correlation to the section and the niche of clients it is desired to grasp, followed by the paid advertisements specifically designed for the targeted audience.
- Building a community around your brand, of people sharing the same interests. It functions as a sort of fan base to keep on promoting your business from a personal point of view and desire.
Another aspect to underline refers to the free of charge spread of your content through sharing it by interested users to some or all of their friends. This works as a double marketing funnel, first filtering the initial receivers of the message and leaving only those interested in the matter. They double the funnel by sharing this piece of information only to those of their friends who they consider the data is relevant to.
The consumers from the Middle East region have a high degree of dependency on their social media activity. Thus, leaving this important part of advertising in the hands of an inexperienced member of staff would be a poor business decision, which could lead to a huge loss of potential clients.